We pride ourselves on providing a reliable, friendly and efficient end-to-end party planning service from invitations to entertainment and party bags.
A typical Oglee Poglee party for the under 5’s includes at least 2 arty activities, a large cardboard sculpture to paint, some messy play and 1 exciting creative challenge. With lots to see and do, these parties are perfect for capturing young minds. We don’t ask children to sit still instead we prefer to let them explore the activities under our guidance.
Take a peek at our party themes below but bear in mind that all our parties are different as we tweek the activities to suit your child and their friends.
An Oglee Poglee party costs £200 for up to 10 children. Additional children are £8 each.
- Pirates and Mermaids Imagine painting a huge pirate ship, making your own pirate hat, searching for hidden treasure, splatting Captain Hook and lots more…
- Fairy Garden: Imagine being in charge of all the garden creatures! Wearing your grass crown you will need to colour in the snail’s shells, make a magic wand and don’t forgot to paint the Fairy village.
- Superheroes: Watch out the baddies are in town! Paint the skyscraper, free Superman and friends from the ice trap, learn how to protect your identity and much more. If you have a favourite superhero then do let us know.
- Jungle Adventure: Become a zoo keeper and then help all the animals. Zebra needs some stripes and monkey has lost all his bananas, can you help?
- Unicorn and Rainbows: This colourful party never disappoints. Create a rainbow and discover your Unicorn name, but watch out for the unicorn poo!
- Space Adventure: Run wild with shooting stars, design a space ship and find those moon rocks before the glitter dries up. We can add in some Star Wars fun too, just ask.
- Dinosaur Fun: Become an explorer, complete the challenges and collect the badges. You will be digging for fossils, searching for dinosaur eggs and chasing Pterodactyls.
Crafting fun with a touch of adventure. We have designed these parties so that older children can focus on more challenging craft activities whilst still being free to enjoy some make believe with their friends.
An Oglee Poglee party costs £220 for up to 10 children. Additional children are £8 each.
- Fairy School: Headmistress Mrs Blossom is awarding pink stars to fairies that show true sparkle; can you master the fairy skills needed to win the stars? Wand making, potion mixing, little fairy houses to make and more
- Magic School: If you love Harry Potter or the Worst Witch then this is the party for you. It’s not easy being a witch or wizard, you need to find all the ingredients, mix up a stinky potion and create your own pet.
- Pop Stars: Could you be the next cool band? The outfits and accessories need designing, then it’s time to practise your pose in the photo booth. T-shirts making, jewellery and large scale props all included.
- Little Inventors: If you like a challenge then this is the party for you. No need to sit still, this craft party involves lots of action with racing robots, experiments, catapults, structures and crazy challenges.
- Spy Party: Find the clues, locate the key and unlock the evidence box. Then crack the secret mission message and compete the tasks. Should you complete these challenges great hunks of Birthday cake could be yours!
- Cute Animals: Design and make your own cute pet, then give it a name and make sure it has a home worthy of it’s cuteness. A great party for kids those that love foam clay, decopauge and more detailed crafts.
Although we offer a range of party themes sometimes your child has a particular idea in mind. These ideas can be easily incorporated into our standard themes. For example we can tweek the under the sea theme to include popular kids films like Moana or Space Adventure can include Star Wars.
For more unique themes or if you child has some extra needs please contact us and we can discuss the options, there is a small fee to cover the extra design and preparation time but we love a challenge.
Previous bespoke themes have included a polar bear party, a garden birds party, Barbie and Thunder Birds
Our craft party bags are ready to hand out to your party guests, providing a stress-free ‘going home time’ and ensuring that the party never ends! Just let us know at least a week before the party and we will bring them with us on the big day.
We offer a 10% discount to all our party bags to Oglee Poglee party clients.
Our colourful postcard invitations come free with your party and we can post them out to you when you book. We also have a email invitation which helps you to manage your RSVP’s.
- The craft activities last for one hour however an Oglee Poglee host will be with you for much longer. They will be there to greet guests as they arrive, stay to tidy up and also interact with the children after the party food.
- Parties can be held at a venue of your choice including your house, a community hall and school or even in your garden. The choice of venue will affect the activities chosen for your party but not the quality of the party. See our blog post on tips for finding the right party venue.
- Oglee Poglee will need to access the party venue at least 1 hour prior to the start of the party in order to set up and at least 30 minutes at the end to tidy away.
- Oglee Poglee will need to be able to load/unload a car near to the venue and parking is essential
- Oglee Poglee will entertain the children for an hour starting from when most or all of the children have arrived. If you would like a longer entertainment time, for example an extra activity after the party food please get in contact.
- Oglee Poglee parties often use food as sensory play ingredients, please notify us of any allergies before the event.
- Whilst the children eat their party food the workshop mess is cleared away.
- Oglee Poglee provides all the materials and equipment required to run the party activities. This includes protective aprons for the children and protective cloths for the tables and floors.
- For really young children ( age 4 and younger) we do ask that parents must be present with their children at the party and we actively encourage parents to get involved and join in the fun.
- Oglee Poglee will let the client know in advance the creative activities planned for the party and communicate via email right up to the party date. Please do contact us with any questions, we are there to help and don’t mind you calling.
- Oglee Poglee parties do not include any music. If you wish music to be played after the Ogle Poglee activities please bring your own music system.
The Booking Process
- To book your party email us with your party date and we can check our availability. If we are free we can agree a party start time and email you a booking form.
- Once you have filled in the booking form you will be emailed an invoice for £50. This payment is made via Paypal or credit card and will be taken from your final party bill. Your party is now secured into the party diary and your free invitations are posted or emailed to you.
- The remaining party fee is payable no less than 48 hours prior to the party date and is based on the number of children attending the party. Oglee Poglee will email you an invoice for this payment via Paypal a few days before the party. This invoice will include any extra services ordered like party bags etc..
- Oglee Poglee will be in communication by email in the weeks leading up to the party with information on activities. You will also recieve an email asking whether you would like to order party bags. You can contact Oglee Poglee by phone at any point if you have questions or need advice.
- Cancellation by the client up to 5 days prior to the party will result in 50% of the balance being invoiced to the client. Cancellation by the client up to 48 hours prior to the party date will result in the full balance being invoiced to the client.
- Oglee Poglee reserves the right to alter/amend party details including, but not limited to, the activities included and the person entertaining. In the event of date changes of any booking, Oglee Poglee will endeavour to alter dates subject to availability
- All Oglee Poglee Leaders are DBS (previously called CRB) checked and covered by public liability insurance. Some hired venues do require further insurances and these will need to be covered by the client.